Raki Balik
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raki Balik

World of Warcraft Boulderfist Horde Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» hi all i be back online soon
Attention, Please read, very important. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:01 pm by heiðdalur

» Left the guild
Attention, Please read, very important. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:25 pm by kuerto

» About new guild
Attention, Please read, very important. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:05 pm by kuerto

» Attention, Please read, very important.
Attention, Please read, very important. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:24 pm by kuerto

» hi thar
Attention, Please read, very important. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:00 pm by Magdalena

» ATTENTİON....!!
Attention, Please read, very important. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:44 pm by luannachh

» U all need them :) ( addons and inscriptions )
Attention, Please read, very important. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:08 pm by oziim

» download programs
Attention, Please read, very important. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:03 pm by oziim

» Onyxia's Lair
Attention, Please read, very important. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:50 pm by oziim

Poll
Top posters
Anka
Attention, Please read, very important. I_vote_lcapAttention, Please read, very important. I_voting_barAttention, Please read, very important. I_vote_rcap 
devourment
Attention, Please read, very important. I_vote_lcapAttention, Please read, very important. I_voting_barAttention, Please read, very important. I_vote_rcap 
Magdalena
alderion
Toph
Khaosz
wilwaryllian
luannachh
oziim
kuerto

Attention, Please read, very important.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Magdalena

Magdalena

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Attention, Please read, very important. Empty
PostSubject: Attention, Please read, very important.   Attention, Please read, very important. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:16 pm

I feel I needed to voice my concerns and my personal opinions about what is happening to our guild.

Our guild is starting to break down and we need to deal with this issue quickly before everyone gets bored and angry, and starts to leave. I personally believe we should now start recruiting and spamming the chat channels for members. I also think we need to start appointing class leaders and appoint dedicated raid spots. such as tanks, healers and DPS.

I personally think we need to do this so that we can always put a 5,10 or 25 man group together. Obviously,there will be certain times,when certain circumstances beyond our control will step in and we're not able to do this.

But, I feel if we are to become a successful guild and a guild to be recognised and a guild people want to be in, then I seriously suggest we need to get serious and start organising ourselves. Because at the moment,we are a complete screw up. I apologise for my harsh words,as they are not a reflection on one particular person, but on all of us.

We also need a guild banker, who's primary roll is basically to deliver goods and money to whoever needs it, obviously,this person must be trusted beyond all doubt.

All this and more needs to be done if we are wanting to maintain a guild and continue progressing with he game, and of course our friendships. One last note, I am now in the position to believe that making another guild separately from Raki, was a wrong move. All that said in hindsight but, we do need to get this sorted out once and for all, as it is becoming increasingly frustrating for the guild memebers and the guild staff I believe.

Peace \/
Back to top Go down
oziim

oziim

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Attention, Please read, very important.   Attention, Please read, very important. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:54 pm

Yeah i gotta agree with this
Back to top Go down
kuerto

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Attention, Please read, very important.   Attention, Please read, very important. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:24 pm

same for me, i really like this guild, buth not all the members wan't it 2 works.
ill always play when i have the time, and always wonna do stuff for the guild, we need more gamers that wonna do that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention, Please read, very important.   Attention, Please read, very important. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention, Please read, very important.
Page 1 of 1