Raki Balik
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raki Balik

World of Warcraft Boulderfist Horde Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» hi all i be back online soon
U all need them :) ( addons and inscriptions ) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:01 pm by heiðdalur

» Left the guild
U all need them :) ( addons and inscriptions ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:25 pm by kuerto

» About new guild
U all need them :) ( addons and inscriptions ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:05 pm by kuerto

» Attention, Please read, very important.
U all need them :) ( addons and inscriptions ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:24 pm by kuerto

» hi thar
U all need them :) ( addons and inscriptions ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:00 pm by Magdalena

» ATTENTİON....!!
U all need them :) ( addons and inscriptions ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:44 pm by luannachh

» U all need them :) ( addons and inscriptions )
U all need them :) ( addons and inscriptions ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:08 pm by oziim

» download programs
U all need them :) ( addons and inscriptions ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:03 pm by oziim

» Onyxia's Lair
U all need them :) ( addons and inscriptions ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:50 pm by oziim

Poll
Top posters
Anka
U all need them :) ( addons and inscriptions ) I_vote_lcapU all need them :) ( addons and inscriptions ) I_voting_barU all need them :) ( addons and inscriptions ) I_vote_rcap 
devourment
U all need them :) ( addons and inscriptions ) I_vote_lcapU all need them :) ( addons and inscriptions ) I_voting_barU all need them :) ( addons and inscriptions ) I_vote_rcap 
Magdalena
alderion
Toph
Khaosz
wilwaryllian
luannachh
oziim
kuerto

U all need them :) ( addons and inscriptions )

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alderion

alderion

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-03

U all need them :) ( addons and inscriptions ) Empty
PostSubject: U all need them :) ( addons and inscriptions )   U all need them :) ( addons and inscriptions ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:57 pm

Cartographer

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/cartographer.aspx

Cartographer is a modular, lightweight, and efficient framework for manipulation of the world map. It is based on Rock and other libraries of the wowace community.

Quest Helper

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/quest-helper.aspx

QuestHelper tells you how to finish your quests in the easiest, fastest manner. It includes a database of quests, monsters, and items, telling you the exact location of that dang Perfect Satyr Horn you can't find. It also computes the fastest path to complete all your quests - and gain experience - as quickly as possible.

HealBot Continued

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/heal-bot-continued.aspx

HealBot allows for 20 key mouse combinations to cast any beneficial spells.
HealBot allows for 20 key mouse combinations to cast on disabled bars.
Any usable item can be added to all combos.
Any existing macro can be added to all combos.
Target, Focus and Assist can be added to all combos
HealBot can track and display who has aggro
HealBot can be used for decursive functions
HealBot can be used for monitoring and tracking buffs and buffing
HealBot will track your HoT's
HealBots appearance can be configured and preferred appearances can be saved as skins.
HealBot can show party/tanks/checked targets/extras in a raid, extras can be filtered and sorted.
Multiple HealBots in a party/raid sync incoming heals
Healbot embeds libHealCom and libQuickHealth
HealBot will accurately range check at all times for spells and items.
HealBot has a built in res monitor and is compatible with CTRA (CTRA not required)
HealBot has a SmartCast out of combat option, this will cast a spell in the following order..

Recount

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/recount.aspx

Recount is a graphical damage meter written by Cryect. Recount (Preservation) is an attempt to preserve it through the 2.4 patch and fix up some minor things along the way. If Cryect returns the project really should be wholely his and he can keep or abandon any changes I've made here.

Atlasloot Enhanced

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/atlasloot-enhanced.aspx

AtlasLoot Enhanced is an UI mod allowing for loot tables of bosses to be browsed whenever needed within the game. It can access full item tooltips, show drop rates, allow items to be chat linked and to use the dressing room.

Omen Threat Meter

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/omen-threat-meter.aspx

Omen is a threat meter.

Basically, enemies in WoW decide who to attack by deciding who is the most threatening based on the abilities you use. What Omen does is provide accurate values of your group's relative threat level on individual enemies, so that you can see when you're in danger of pulling aggro (or, if you're next on the snack list if your tank bites it). This info is usually only critical in raids, where only tanks can survive aggro, but it's useful for any multi-player situation.

Titan Panel

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/titan-panel.aspx

Titan Panel adds a control panel bar on the top and/or bottom of the screen and allows a framework for extensive plugin support.

Theese addons r most popular addons on the world. You can find more http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/default.aspx.

flower Good luck and Have fun .... flower
lol!
Back to top Go down
wilwaryllian

wilwaryllian

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: U all need them :) ( addons and inscriptions )   U all need them :) ( addons and inscriptions ) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:29 am

nice post. ty for it
Back to top Go down
alderion

alderion

PostSubject: Re: U all need them :) ( addons and inscriptions )   U all need them :) ( addons and inscriptions ) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:14 am

wilwaryllian wrote:
nice post. ty for it

We r here for u all Smile
Back to top Go down
Khaosz

Khaosz

Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: U all need them :) ( addons and inscriptions )   U all need them :) ( addons and inscriptions ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:23 pm

How can I link the Recount datas to other. I would like to show and watch my dmg...

Pls help me!
Back to top Go down
alderion

alderion

PostSubject: Re: U all need them :) ( addons and inscriptions )   U all need them :) ( addons and inscriptions ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:35 pm

use recount control panel.. Up of the control panel of recount in the game there are buttons. use second button and tick party guild raid tc and push ok button. it will reported otomatically where did u tick Smile

ı hope ı could help u mate xD
gl and hf Smile
Back to top Go down
Khaosz

Khaosz

PostSubject: Re: U all need them :) ( addons and inscriptions )   U all need them :) ( addons and inscriptions ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:25 pm

Thank u m8! It works cheers
Back to top Go down
oziim

oziim

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: U all need them :) ( addons and inscriptions )   U all need them :) ( addons and inscriptions ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:08 pm

Thanks for the links Smile dloaded recount and the healing one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: U all need them :) ( addons and inscriptions )   U all need them :) ( addons and inscriptions ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

U all need them :) ( addons and inscriptions )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raki Balik :: Forums :: Addons-
Jump to: