Raki Balik
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raki Balik

World of Warcraft Boulderfist Horde Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» hi all i be back online soon
sad goodbye and cya later from heiddalur I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:01 pm by heiðdalur

» Left the guild
sad goodbye and cya later from heiddalur I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:25 pm by kuerto

» About new guild
sad goodbye and cya later from heiddalur I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:05 pm by kuerto

» Attention, Please read, very important.
sad goodbye and cya later from heiddalur I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:24 pm by kuerto

» hi thar
sad goodbye and cya later from heiddalur I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:00 pm by Magdalena

» ATTENTİON....!!
sad goodbye and cya later from heiddalur I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:44 pm by luannachh

» U all need them :) ( addons and inscriptions )
sad goodbye and cya later from heiddalur I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:08 pm by oziim

» download programs
sad goodbye and cya later from heiddalur I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:03 pm by oziim

» Onyxia's Lair
sad goodbye and cya later from heiddalur I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:50 pm by oziim

Poll
Top posters
Anka
sad goodbye and cya later from heiddalur I_vote_lcapsad goodbye and cya later from heiddalur I_voting_barsad goodbye and cya later from heiddalur I_vote_rcap 
devourment
sad goodbye and cya later from heiddalur I_vote_lcapsad goodbye and cya later from heiddalur I_voting_barsad goodbye and cya later from heiddalur I_vote_rcap 
Magdalena
alderion
Toph
Khaosz
wilwaryllian
luannachh
oziim
kuerto

sad goodbye and cya later from heiddalur

Go down 
+2
Toph
heiðdalur
6 posters
AuthorMessage
heiðdalur

heiðdalur

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-02

sad goodbye and cya later from heiddalur Empty
PostSubject: sad goodbye and cya later from heiddalur   sad goodbye and cya later from heiddalur I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:54 pm

hi im heiddalur and i have bad news becouse of my work that im working on here in canada and soon the states as a carpenter i will need to take time of wow im sorry that i had to came so fast but i will try my best to visit the website and try to find time to play some whit you guys you guys have been great and i hope this is not the end of our relationship that has been short but well spent im now lvl 49 on my hunter and as of my break from wow and all that im gonna o in for the last time when i come from work today and but all of my leathers and stuff that im not gonna use im my break and i hope you guys will find god use of those items whit love and respect bye raki balik and all of those how are in it and hope i will see you guys soon Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Toph
Admin
Toph

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: sad goodbye and cya later from heiddalur   sad goodbye and cya later from heiddalur I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:03 pm

Oke oke Sad

But we can understand it. Thnx for the nice time!
We will not kick you ass long as you remain on the forum Smile

Have a great time Smile Make much money! Razz

Cya
Back to top Go down
https://raki-balik.forumotion.com
Magdalena

Magdalena

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: sad goodbye and cya later from heiddalur   sad goodbye and cya later from heiddalur I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:51 pm

We're sad to see you go, but You will always be in this guild and don't worry, we won't kick you. We await your return Smile I wish you well on your journey and hope you prosper in what ever you do.

Goodbye and God Bless You Sad
Back to top Go down
Khaosz

Khaosz

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: sad goodbye and cya later from heiddalur   sad goodbye and cya later from heiddalur I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:04 am

I hope u will earn a lot of money and come back soon
Back to top Go down
wilwaryllian

wilwaryllian

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: sad goodbye and cya later from heiddalur   sad goodbye and cya later from heiddalur I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:42 pm

we have real world and u right we have to focus our job it's not problem.

goodluck!! we are waiting u here
Back to top Go down
devourment

devourment

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: sad goodbye and cya later from heiddalur   sad goodbye and cya later from heiddalur I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:58 pm

goodbye mate we will wait you .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sad goodbye and cya later from heiddalur   sad goodbye and cya later from heiddalur I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sad goodbye and cya later from heiddalur
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raki Balik :: Raki Balik :: News-
Jump to: